Learning to save money is an important part of growing up. We at Federation Bank encourage you to get into a financially-healthy habit of saving money to buy your own things – like a ball glove, video game, bike or maybe even a gift for someone special. Let us know what you are saving for by making a poster about it. Please mail or deliver your poster to any of our locations so that we have it by Friday June 12th.
- Washington Main
- 102 E Main Street, Washington 52353
- Washington Drive-Up
- 220 E Washington Street, Washington 52353
- Brighton Branch
- 122 E Washington Street, Brighton 52540
- Wellman Branch
- 813 3rd Street, Wellman 52356
- Richland Branch
- 107 Richland Street, Richland 52585
Here are the guidelines for the contest:
- Children 12 years or younger are eligible to participate.
- One poster per child.
- Any size poster is accepted.
- Label the back of poster with name, phone number and age.
- Deadline to submit your poster is Friday, June 12, 2020.
Each branch will pick a 1st place ($50 cash) and 2nd place ($25 cash) winner. The winners will be announced on Monday June 15, 2020. Posters will be on display through the month of June.